[tab title=”Product Features”]
Ice-free FreezeBox™ is a new type of energy-saving, environmentally friendly, safe, and has no addives. The FreezerBox™ requires no electricity (other than freezer), no ice required for low temperature protecon for biological samples. Ice core aluminum alloy shell with high thermal conducvity of the alloy module to ensure that the sample can be quickly cooled, the temperature diﬀerence between the sample holes less than 0.1 ℃, maintains a uniform temperature between the samples. The FreezeBox™ is Ice-free, lightweight, easy to carry, and ideal for collecon of biological samples, it also can also be used in helping to preserve the unstable nucleic acid samples. Its compact design and ice-free technology make it ideal for use in a ssue culture incubator, bio-safety cabinet and any other applicaon with limited space. The FreezeBox™ can be used with diﬀerent ice cores, and a variety of thermal test tube modules for usage with diﬀerent samples and temperature.
- Can bring low temperature protecon for biological samples.
- The uniformity of the temperature between the holes can ensure consistency of the sample test results.
- Oponal diﬀerent ice cores selecon for diﬀerent storage temperatures.
- Applicable to a variety of thermal pipes and modules.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, suitable for the collecon of biological samples.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Highly durable and suitable for frequent and repeated use.
This product is easy to assemble and simple use. All you need is store the corresponding ice core in the ultra-low temperature refrigerator for several hours, place the desired tube module on the chilled core, and insert your sample or plate into the tube module. If you choose to use dry ice, take the ice core out, directly fill approximately 200g dry ice, then lay the tube modules on top of it.
[tab title=”Technical Parameters”]